- Graphical installer support in D-I.
- Userland support for FreeBSD Jails has been imported.
- Userland support for encrypting disk partitions (geli) has been imported.
- FUSE support is now provided by fuse4bsd.
- After NFS daemons and utilities has been packaged, it is finally possible to mount NFS file systems.
- kFreeBSD (kernel of FreeBSD) has seen a number of updates:
- Wireless support, which was disabled in squeeze due to a bug in ifconfig, has now been enabled in sid and wheezy, then backported to squeeze after it was reported to be functional.
- After devd has been enabled in freebsd-utils, USB drivers and sound drivers are now autoloaded. In addition, allow-hotplug can now be used in /etc/network/interfaces.
- After some discussion with upstream, ABI compatibility with FreeBSD has been restored, and it is now possible to use Debian GNU/kFreeBSD in a chroot under FreeBSD.
A részletek itt.