- Teleportation (aka live migration); migrate a live VM session from one machine to another
- VM states can now be restored from arbitrary snapshots instead of only the last one, and new snapshots can be taken from other snapshots as well (aka branched snapshots)
- 2D video acceleration for Windows guests; use the host video hardware for overlay stretching and colour conversion
- The network attachment type can be changed while a VM is running
- Experimental USB support for OpenSolaris hosts making use of the latest USB enhancements in Solaris Nevada 124 and higher.
- Significant performance improvements for PAE and AMD64 guests (VT-x and AMD-V only; normal (non-nested) paging)
- Experimental support for EFI (Extended Firmware Interface)
- VirtIO network device support
További részletek itt.