@ Qnective AG, Zürich
This is your opportunity to join one of the international leading providers of secure communication platforms and solutions for the next generation of mobile communication. Qnective offers secure communication services for governments, public safety organizations and large-scale enterprises. The company develops and maintains a Swiss made, unique proprietary encrypted platform for telephony and communication services with mobile
About the role
We are looking for a Build Engineer for our C++ and JAVA projects in a continuous integration environment. For this international and dynamic environment, we are looking for a strong and organized personality able to deal between various responsibilities, showing initiative, independence and high professionalism.
- Maintain the continuous integration system for the multiple project in a heterogeneous environment (Windows, Linux, MacOS)
- Support developers around the continuous integration.
- Experience with the following languages / technologies:
- Must Have:
- Continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Knowledge of Build tools
- at least one script language ( bash, ruby, python )
- Basic knowledge of C or C++ or Java
- Nice To Have:
- Bamboo / Jenkins experience
- TCP/IP networking
- Experience of creating Windows Installer, Gradle, NDK, (Android ), Xcodebuild , fastlane ( IOS )
- Must Have:
- Proactive and independent personality
- Structured and autonomous approach to work
- Fluency in English
- Eligibility to live and work in Switzerland
What we offer
This is your chance to join a highly innovative team with experienced professionals. You will encounter a friendly atmosphere with a start-up and entrepreneur mentality. Furthermore, we offer you a permanent employment with a competitive package and the possibility to live in one of the most beautiful areas of the
world. In addition, we also offer you broad possibilities to evolve in your career.
Interested? Send your application (CV, motivational letter, diplomas) to Ms. Vivienne Daescher at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Build Engineer”. For this role we only consider direct applications from candidates.