RapidMiner builds software for real data science, fast and simple. We make data science teams more productive through a single platform that unifies data prep, machine learning, and model deployment. More than 400,000 users in over 150 countries use RapidMiner products to acquire more customers, reduce financial risk, and increase operational performance.
RapidMiner boasts a strong list of customers from across the globe in a broad spectrum of industries including leading pharmaceutical, media, manufacturing, and retail companies.
We are VC backed with headquarters in Boston, MA and have locations in Dortmund (Germany), London (UK), and Budapest (Hungary).
The engineering team is looking for a DevOps engineer with strong DevOps interest and some experience to join our Budapest office. In this role, you will contribute to our infrastructure and our testing framework with our development teams. The scope of the work is wide: you may deal with the internal services and also with our public cloud offer.
- Contribute to our testing framework
- Continues integrate the arising new features from developers and improve the speed of testing
- Introduce new solutions in day-to-day work
- Troubleshoot cloud issues together with the engineering teams
- Collaboration and Communication with the development teams
- Work in the DevOps team on internal infrastructure and product related projects
- Experience in Computer Science or Information Technology with focus on DevOps-related area
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Commitment to solve customer problems and do detailed troubleshooting
- Technical knowledge of database and operating system security (Linux and Windows, common RDBMS)
- Knowledge of cloud-based services (AWS, Azure)
- Familiarity with virtualization and container-based services (XEN, Docker)
- Experience with networking technologies (TCP/IP, VPN, SSL)
- Hands on experience in IT infrastructure architectures
Desired Skills & Experience
- Desire to develop innovative new ideas
- Ability to solve complex problems on time
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a highly ambitious team
- Interest in new technologies.
- Data analysis or data science knowledge and experience is preferred, but not required.
- Previous experience working in an agile programming environment is also preferred, but not required.
- A proactive and open-minded attitude to resolving problems and delivering result.
RapidMiner offers highly competitive salaries, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
RapidMiner is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis..
RapidMiner doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with RapidMiner.