Megjelent a TrueNAS 13.0-s kiadása. Újdonságok:
- FreeBSD 13.0: FreeBSD 13.0 includes thousands of improvements and numerous iXsystems contributions. There are major improvements to cryptography, networking, drivers, and NUMA scheduling. The Plugins and jails can now run with version 13.0 compatibility and the significant performance improvements increase IOPS and bandwidth for larger NAS systems by up to 20%.
- OpenZFS 2.1: OpenZFS 2.0 was a huge quality success in TrueNAS 12.0. OpenZFS 2.1 extends the improvements in reliability and performance even further. One iX contribution reduces the ZFS pool import times by making the process more parallel. System restart and failover times are reduced by more than 80% for larger systems, which reduces downtime and increases system availability.
- Samba 4.15: The Samba 4.15 release has important security improvements and virtual file syste improvements that ensure SMB support is secure and robust.
- iSCSI target: TrueNAS 13.0 includes support for larger native I/O sizes and general performance improvements. These will translate into more bandwidth on backup and archive systems. Larger scale performance testing results will be released in the coming months.
- NFS server: TrueNAS 13.0 includes NFS support for nconnect. This allows multiple TCP connections from a Linux client to operate in parallel and provides higher and more robust performance. This can increase single-client performance on high-speed networks by as much as 400%.
Részletek a bejelentésben. Letölthető innen.