- A new openat2(2) manual page, written by Aleksa Sarai, documents the system call of the same name that was added in Linux 5.6.
- A new pidfd_getfd(2) page, written by me, documents the system call of the same name that was added in Linux 5.6.
- A new time_namespaces(7) page, written by me, documents time namespaces, which were added in Linux 5.6.
- Many details were added and improved in the clock_getres(2) page.
- I have substantially revised the select(2) and select_tut(2). In the process, much information that was duplicated across both pages has been consolidated into the select(2) page. Existing text in select(2) was also substantially rewritten and restructured.
- I have revised and trimmed the sysvipc(7) to be just a summary of the System V IPC APIs. Various details that formerly were in this page have been moved to relevant pages in section 2.
- I've added example programs to several pages: clock_getres(2), poll(2), semget(2), shmop(2), shm_open(3), and strcmp(3).
Kiadási megjegyzések itt.