- ZFS Native Crypto - Per dataset encryption and support for encrypted replication to untrusted targets.
- 2 Factor Authentication - Allows using Applications such as “Google Authenticator” to provide an extra level of security before logging into the UI or SSH access.
- KMIP Support - TrueNAS Enterprise now adds the ability to interface with KMIP servers for the storage and retrieval of passwords and encryption keys.
- Performance Improvements - Virtually every area of the platform has been updated and includes some major performance improvements, including SMB, iSCSI, ZFS and more.
- API Keys - All of TrueNAS can be configured with TrueNAS API v2.0, and now supports keys for remote access. TrueNAS API v1.0 is no longer supported.
- Fusion Pools - Allows creating pools with all-flash vdevs that store metadata and small-block IO. This provides flash-like performance on all metadata operations, but with the cost effectiveness of spinning disk for storage blocks.
- VPN Support - Support for TrueNAS acting as both an OpenVPN Server and Client, depending on your VPN needs.
Részletek a kiadási megjegyzésekben.