cyan AG is a German company with headquarters in Munich and Vienna. Specialized in IT security and data analysis since the early 1990s,
cyan operates its own research and development centre in Sopron, Hungary, and cooperates closely with academic institutions, international organizations, and financial institutions. This enables us to guarantee our customers that we are always at the cutting edge of technology.
Our mission is digital security, worldwide. That's why we offer IT security solutions that are easily accessible to both beginners and digital natives because of their simplicity and functionality.
cyan works 24/7 to ensure the security of millions of Internet users around the world
Now we are looking for dynamic, motivated individuals who are seeking new challenges in the world of cyber security to join our network operation team in Sopron.
Your tasks & responsibilities:
- Interfaces to customers and partners on a daily basis to understand their requirements and manage cases
- Deploys and tests SW changes
- Creates and tests changes to configurations.
- Delivers proactive and reactive support management
- Participates actively together with the team in incident solutions in our customers’ networks all around the world, where effective and timely decisions are needed
- Works under pressure and manages own workload within guidelines
- Finds practical and innovative solutions for own area, builds on other’s ideas
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience with Linux
- Good knowledge in networking (routing, switching, load-balancing, firewall technologies)
- Good English knowledge
- Willing to learn new skills
What we can offer you:
- Flexible working hours
- International team
- Yearly bonus
- Modern office environment
- Gross salary: ~ 400.000 HUF / month (based on experience)
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- System operator, Maintenance Staff
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Sopron, 9400 Ágfalvi út 2/a.
HOW TO APPLY/ CONTACT INFORMATION:
Through the https://www.profession.hu/allas/1451808