I-New Unified Mobile Solutions is one of the fastest growing technology solution providers in the mobile communication industry. From offices all across the globe, we provide state-of-the-art technology solutions for efficient digital business transformation over next generation BSS platforms. Awarded as ‘Best MVNO/E Solution Provider’ in 2014/2015/2016 at the Global MVNOs Industry Awards, and winner in the 'Services to Telecoms' category at the 2016 Global Telecoms Awards.
For our operations team in Sopron we are looking for a:
I-New Hungary KFT – Network Operations Center Sopron
- Monitoring of the MVNx platforms
- Managing incident processes and following up on incident resolutions
- Responding to incoming requests, via various communication channels (i.e: emails, ticketing tools, instans messaging, phone calls)
- Being interface to customers and managing the communication flows
- Ensuring all work is carried out and documented in accordance with required standards, methods and procedures
- Working collaboratively with local and onsite teams
- Collaboration with 2nd and 3rd level departments
- Excellent command of Hungarian and English; in writing, speaking and reading
- Ability to work under pressure and to manage own workload following given guidelines
- Proactivity, flexibility and accuracy
- Very good cooperation skills
- Willingness to improve and learn new technologies
What we can offer you
- Flexible working hours
- International team
- Comprehensive on the job trainings
- As we are obliged to ensure a 24/7 hours support for our customers, the members of the monitoring team operate in 12 hours shifts (in day and night shifts), in average 3 days a week.
HOW TO APPLY/ CONTACT INFORMATION:
Interested in this challenge?
If so, please send your CV in English.