Senior Software QA Engineer
One Identity is a Gartner award-winning IT management software provider, who offering a broad selection of solutions that solve some of the most critical and most challenging Cybersecurity problems.
We are recruiting a Software QA Engineer to help test our new generation of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products.
You will join an existing international software development group, working on a number of new and exciting Azure-based IAM products using the latest technologies and tools.
As a QA Engineer, you will be planning, executing and documenting manual and automated tests which exercise new and existing functionality deployed into a test environment. On successful completion of quality control, you will approve the service updates to our production environment.
You will be working in an international team in our Hungarian office and will use the latest technologies.
- Good working knowledge of web site security and performance considerations
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills
- Good communications skills
- Ability to learn new technologies and adapt quickly to them
- Ability to work in an international team
How you can really hit the jackpot at us
- Familiarity with Azure Resource Manager and Azure DevOps
- Experience of Microsoft Test Manager
- Familiarity with service-oriented testing strategies
- Experience of performance and/or security testing
- The feeling of valuable work because you are delivering tangible results in the most difficult area of IT
- Extensive amount of autonomy, professionally and intellectually either.
- We believe in the recognized knowledge and results, day by day.
- The opportunity to make the world a safer place.
- Contribution to Free and Open source software to serve a complete community.
- Great benefits: Premium cafeteria, bonus, tools for home office and regular team buildings.
- Novelty factor in the daily work or in Hackathon with a constantly evolving company.
- Continuous support of your personal growth with courses, conferences, book vouchers and more.
- Highly convenient working environment in context of the building area and the office equipment as well. Location: 1117 Budapest, Alíz street 2 – Office Garden 2.
Dear Upcoming Team member, during the COVID-19 situation, we re-opened our Budapest and Veszprém office by 20 July. The interviews are going digitally, no physical appearance is needed currently. Health and safety is the first, so during the pandemic situation we offer a 100% work from home opportunity. Now, if anyone choose the office work, they can be sure that our offices have a widely detailed preparedness for providing the highest safety.
Why work with us?
- Life at One Identity means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology all around the world
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution. Even you can deliver the tomorrow’s project idea.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfils their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
About One Identity
One Identity enables organizations of all sizes to better secure, manage, monitor, protect, and analyses information and infrastructure in order to help fuel innovation and drive their businesses forward. With the team members around the globe, we intend to continue to grow revenues and add value to customers.
When you join our team, you will have the opportunity to build and develop products at a scale few others can provide. Our product portfolio serves a large base of customers and we are addressing the strategic imperatives for enterprise businesses. Working with some of the most talented employees the industry has to offer, we provide enhanced career opportunities for team members to learn and grow in a rapidly changing environment.
One Identity is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: One Identity is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at One Identity are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Quest will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. One Identity encourages applicants of all ages.
- Mindegy, vagy nem igényel tapasztalatot
- Angol (Középfok/kommunikációképes szint)
- Teljes munkaidő
HOW TO APPLY/ CONTACT INFORMATION:
You can apply to the profession.hu .