Az egészet nem fogom végigfutni most, de pl:
- Do online journalists, commentators, and ordinary users practice self-censorship?
- Are online sources of information controlled or manipulated by the government or other powerful actors to advance a particular political interest?
- Do state or nonstate actors employ legal, administrative, or other means to force publishers, content hosts, or digital platforms to delete content, particularly material that is protected by international human rights standards?
És két példa arra, ami nem:
- Do infrastructural limitations restrict access to the internet or the speed and quality of internet connections?
- Does monitoring and collection of user data by service providers and other technology companies infringe on users’ right to privacy?