Security Operation Center Analyst
NewPush was formed in 1999 in Denver, Colorado with the vision of providing high reliability and low price hosting. Our services include IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service), PaaS (Platform as a Service) and SaaS (Software as a Service). Our clients include different size commercial companies ranging from startups to enterprises as well as public sector clients.We focus on reliability, quality, price, integrity and ease of doing business. Given our customers’ needs to host data within their geographies, we provide our own data center hosting capabilities within the US and European Community, and through IBM SoftLayer data-centers throughout the world.
To inform about the cyber threats and make improvements in the organization to protect it from any malicious attack. Review incident notifications, then run vulnerability assessments and report their findings to their seniors.
- Monitor the security access and report probable cyberattacks to a superior employee in the company
- Perform risk analysis and security operations to find any vulnerability that can have an impact on the company
- Find security breaches, along with their root cause
- Create reports that will allow experts to make changes in the security policies as per the needs of the organization
- Come up with improvement strategies for better company security
- Update the company’s security systems regularly to avoid any cyberattack
- Perform security audits
- You need to be able to defend the network. It will allow you to monitor, discover, and analyze any possible threats through the Internet that can disturb the network.
- You should have the skills to keep the network traffic in check and respond to any skeptical activities.
- Need to have the required knowledge to find probable threats and report the vulnerabilities so that the company stays protected from attacks.
- Need to have an understanding of perpetration testing to test systems, networks, web applications, and more and find vulnerabilities.
- You must have the skills to manage various effects of breaches to reduce their impact and suggest changes in the security controls to prevent the company from any future security breaches.
- You should be familiar with computer forensics to successfully prevent any form of cybercrime in the organization.
- Furthermore, you need to collect, analyze, and report security data. Besides, you must also find and analyze evidence to prevent any future possible security breaches.
- You need to be able to understand and read the performance of a given software program such that you will be capable of patching a bug.
What we offer:
A security operations center (SOC) analyst is a cybersecurity staff member who is responsible for monitoring and fighting threats to an organization's IT infrastructure. He or she is in charge of assessing security systems, identifying and patching vulnerabilities, and improving cyber resilience.