- Supporting and improving a Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery workflow and a DevOps-oriented mindset.
- Integration of security practices into automation processes.
- Identify manual processes and automate them together with your peers.
- Support teams in designing, building, testing and deploying changes to existing software.
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure.
- Assume the role of a missing link between your colleagues in development and operations.
- Knowledge and understanding of CI/CD pipelines, config management, deployment automation and infrastructure orchestration.
- Experience with microservice architecture, container and orchestration a strong plus.
- Familiarity with multiple programming languages – you are comfortable to debug issues and find your way around the stack.
- Experience with the tools used in our tech-stack is beneficial (Ansible, Jenkins, Gitlab, Gitlab CI, Artifactory, Nagios / Icinga, CentOS, Ubuntu).
- You enjoy collaborating and communicating with developers, quality assurance engineers, solution architects and operation engineers.
- You love to have an end-to-end view on the software you are responsible for.
- You have a strong AppSec-centered mindset.
- You like to consider the organization’s and customer’s IT infrastructure when making changes and improvements.
What we offer:
- An office with a 360 degree view of Vienna
- Flat hierarchies – fast decisions
- Opportunity to shape and define
How to apply/ contact information:
If you think we should definitely get to know you, please send your CV including a letter of motivation and references.