- We've decided to change the versioning scheme to the following form: FFfX-YYYYMMDD, where FF is the major two-digit FreeBSD version, f is the minor version, and X stands for ALPHA (A), BETA (B), RC, or RELEASE (R). Followed by a date. The new scheme allows us to provide images with different version of FreeBSD.
- The base system has been upgraded to FreeBSD 13.0-RELEASE.
- The partition alignment has been changed to 1M to improve the write speed on flash drives.
- A bug where GLX is disabled has been fixed.
- Drivers for VMware have been added.
Részletek a bejelentésben.